Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still hanging in there


I have been working on various new items and listed them on the various auction sites. My primary ones are Etsy.com and Auction-genies.com and witchmarket.com. The last two are free until I sell.

I can't tell you how many times I got frustrated with this pattern and chucked the whole project. I didn't have all the shades of colors I thought I had and as this project went along I was thinking, they (my step mom and my sister) won't like it and don't understand I am doing this to show how much I really do care about them.
Anyway I am getting closer on finishing the portrait pouch of my sister. I even have half the back done. Then i need to make the chain. Boy are my eyes tired lately lol. I have a hard time seeing anyway and the beads are so tiny. I took a picture of this just before I started working on the back. I was relieved when I got to the end and it kinda looks ok. At least i think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment