Monday, May 25, 2009





Hi I'm Terri!
I specialize in making plus sized items.

Example: Most bracelets are made at an average of 7" to 7.5"
I make them 8" to 10" plus!
Same goes for necklaces!
Some of my items are regular and small sizes as well but none the less if you see an item and its not already made in your size and you really want to buy it, I will remake it for you! Just like that and still get it out to the mail just as fast!
I MAKE AND SELL ALL SORTS OF THINGS ...I SELL JEWELRY DECORATIONS AND CLOTHES ...SOMETIMES I HAVE OTHER INTERESTING ITEMS FOR SALE AS WELL...IT JUST DEPENDS.. SO PLEASE COME AND GET IT WHILE YOU CAN FOR MY INVENTORY IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING .... AND BY THE WAY I TAKE SUGGESTIONS AND SPECIAL ORDERS SO PLEASE SPEAK UP

Store Policies
SHIPPING I USUALLY SHIP THE NEXT AVAILAIBLE SHIPPING DAY!
$2.00 SHIPPING To North America for first 3 jewelry size/type items. $5.00 to over seas airmail only
Payment and shipment terms may vary on individual items
Ship to Locations:

Return Policy:
MOST OF THE THINGS I SELL ARE ONE OF A KIND ITEMS I MAKE PERSONALLY .. SOMETIMES OTHER ODDS AND ENDS I COME UP WITH ... I USUALLY REPORT ANY DEFECTS IF I SEE THEM IN MY LISTINGS AND IF I DON'T PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR ORDER. AND AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO FIX THE PROBLEM BEFORE YOU LEAVE BAD FEED BACK. I ONLY WANT TO DO MY BEST.
Sales Tax:
No tax
FAQS
Q: How much is shipping/handling charge?A:On most jewelry size/type items$2.00 to North America!
$5.00 over seasQ: Do you combine shipping?A: Yes!. On most small jewelry size items I charge a small fee for shipping. Usually at cost, for the larger items like clothing ect... will probably start at about $5.00 and discounts for additional items.Q: When can I expect my order to arrive?A: As soon as payment is received I try to get it out by the next available shipping day. As you all know the U.S.P.S. is not infalible so there might be delays due to weather, disasters and such. I will however have confirmation tracking on the package. Q: Do you sell plus sized items?A: Yes!, most of my jewelry (bracelets and necklaces) and clothing are made with the larger woman in mind!Q: Do you make items for plus sized teens?A: Yes!. soon I will be coming up with a new line of plus size teen wear geared toward the Gothic/Goth style.Q: Why do you use skulls and dice so much in your creations?A: lol I like the contrast of black and white. I use it alot in the items I create. Skulls are not "scary" or "evil" in fact they are concidered a good luck charm to ward off evil in most cultures!Q: Are the beads in your rosaries numbered correctly for use as true prayer beads?A: Yes! I make these with five decades of ten. I also have a link to a site on how to read the rosary if you like just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment